18 Aug, Pinterest for Small Business training workshop
£45.00 – £55.00
- Friday 18 August, 9.30am – 12pm
- Workshop, by Zoom
- Includes live demos + marketing tips + Q&A
- The link to login will be supplied in your purchase confirmation email
As a free marketing tool, Pinterest is PERFECT for both product- and service-based business owners looking to maximise the time and effort spent on their marketing.
It's easier than you think to use Pinterest for your small business and to get more clicks to your website or your shop. From people who actually want to buy!
With 87% of Pinterest users saying they use it to help with purchasing decisions… Could you use a few tricks on how to apply the power of Pinterest to keep driving sales effectively?
Since posts you create on Pinterest – the 'Pins' – will last indefinitely, this is a really time-efficient way to market your business. Unlike social media posts which disappear from your audience's feed after a couple of days, reliant on an algorithm, Pins can be discovered for months (if not years).
Pinterest will keep getting your small business in front of your customers, and keep sending traffic to your platform.
In this big-value session, you'll learn actionable takeaways on:
💥 the fundamentals of visibility for Pinterest success – what works & what doesn't
💥 how to start a Pinterest business profile & optimise it to be found – so you're working smart (not hard), in order to grow brand awareness
💥 how to create on-brand posts, aka Pins, that'll attract your customers – without the need for graphic design experience & not taking hours
Who should attend?
- Small business owners ready to be more efficient with their marketing time and efforts.
- Small business owners and solo-entrepreneurs, in both service-based and product-based businesses.
- Whether you’re a relative beginner, or maybe you've used Pinterest in a personal capacity but not for business and want to change that.
Who is it NOT for?
- Small business owners who only want to use Pinterest for ideas and inspiration - this class focuses on how to actively sell your products and/or services.
- Small business owners who don't have a website or 'static' content (eg blog/ downloadable resources/ Youtube channel) or don't have plans for these. This class teaches how you can drive users towards buying from you. Social media posts, which are designed for brand awareness and building connections, are transient and fast-moving so are not ideal as a destination of clickthrus from Pinterest.
What to do:
1. PURCHASE YOUR TICKET – Choose a Standard (attendance only) or Upgrade (attendance + recording access + workbook PDF).
All ticket holders will be emailed the Zoom link info for attendance. Upgrade ticket holders will also receive the workbook ahead of the session and access to the recording after the event.
2. GET READY to step up your marketing presence for your small business! Put Fri 18 Aug, 9.30am in your diary.
What previous class attendees say…
"Thoroughly enjoyed Ruth's workshop on Pinterest - some top notch tips, advice and insider knowledge from someone who's had experience of the making side of things" ~DesignerNell
"I'm seeing movement on my Pinterest account... it's good to know I'm getting something right! Thanks for your excellent advice" ~HB
"I did Ruth's Pinterest for business training and would highly recommend it. Pinterest is such a breath of fresh air from social media… thanks Ruth, you made it clear and easy for me to make it happen." ~Sarah, KitchenTitbits
How to use Pinterest for Small Business, online workshop
Friday 18 August, 9.30am-12pm This Zoom class is perfect for small business owners looking to make more sales and be more productive with the time they spend online to market their products or services. If you're fed up with not getting decent reach from social media posts and want to get found by your ideal customer (who's actually ready to buy!), this workshop is for you. 2.5hr workshop by Zoom Learn how Pinterest works, how you can leverage it for your small business and how to create posts on Pinterest (pins) that'll get found and last way longer than a Facebook or Instagram post, the powerful online writing tool, to map out and publish social media posts, blogs, all meaning you can post LESS. I've worked with small business owners who's Pins are getting found *years* after they created them – just 30mins work, for lasting results! Live class by Zoom, includes Q&A Replay available, with downloadable workbook Tickets £45/ £55. 18 Aug, 9.30am (UK time)
Event Type: BusinessEvent
Event Attendance Mode: OnlineEventAttendanceMode
Event Status: EventScheduled
Performer Name: Ruth, Swallowtail Social
Performer URL: www.swallowtailsocial.com
Start Date: 2023-08-18 09:30
End Date: 2023-08-18 12:00
Ticket URL: https://swallowtailsocial.com/product/pinterest-for-small-business-beginners-marketing-workshop/
Entry Price: 45
Availability Starts: 2023-08-18T09:30:00