Pinterest for Small Business training workshop
£35.00 – £40.00
- Tuesday 13 Sept 2022, 6pm-9pm ** NEXT CLASS: Follow me on Instagram for announcements! **
- Workshop, by Zoom
- Includes live demos + marketing tips + Q&A
- The link to login will be supplied in your purchase confirmation email
As a free marketing tool, Pinterest is PERFECT for both product- and service-based business owners looking to maximise the time and effort spent on their marketing.
It's easier than you think to use Pinterest for your small business and to get more clicks to your website or your shop. From people who actually want to buy!
With 72% of Pinterest users saying they use it to help with purchasing decisions… Could you use a few tricks on how to apply the power of Pinterest to keep driving sales effectively?
Since posts you create on Pinterest – the 'Pins' – will last indefinitely, this is a really time-efficient way to market your business. Unlike social media posts which disappear from your audience's feed after a couple of days, reliant on an algorithm, Pins can be discovered for months (if not years).
Pinterest will keep getting your small business in front of your customers, and keep sending traffic to your platform.
In this big-value session, you'll learn actionable takeaways on:
💥 the fundamentals of visibility for Pinterest success – what works & what doesn't
💥 how to start a Pinterest business profile & optimise it to be found – so you're working smart (not hard), in order to grow brand awareness
💥 how to create on-brand posts, aka Pins, that'll attract your customers – without the need for graphic design experience & not taking hours
Who should attend?
- Small business owners ready to be more efficient with their marketing time and efforts.
- Small business owners and solo-entrepreneurs, in both service-based and product-based businesses.
- Whether you’re a relative beginner, or maybe you've used Pinterest in a personal capacity but not for business and want to change that.
Who is it NOT for?
- Small business owners who only want to use Pinterest for ideas and inspiration - this class focuses on how to actively sell your products and/or services.
- Small business owners who don't have a website or 'static' content (eg blog/ downloadable resources/ Youtube channel) or don't have plans for these. This class teaches how you can drive users towards buying from you. Social media posts, which are designed for brand awareness and building connections, are transient and fast-moving so are not ideal as a destination of clickthrus from Pinterest.
What to do:
1. PURCHASE YOUR TICKET – Choose a Standard (attendance only) or Upgrade (attendance + recording access + workbook PDF).
All ticket holders will be emailed the Zoom link info for attendance. Upgrade ticket holders will also receive the workbook ahead of the session and access to the recording after the event.
2. GET READY to step up your marketing presence for your small business! Put 13th Sept, 6pm in your diary.
What previous class attendees say…
"Thoroughly enjoyed Ruth's workshop on Pinterest - some top notch tips, advice and insider knowledge from someone who's had experience of the making side of things" ~DesignerNell
"I'm seeing movement on my Pinterest account... it's good to know I'm getting something right! Thanks for your excellent advice" ~HB
"I did Ruth's Pinterest for business training and would highly recommend it. Pinterest is such a breath of fresh air from social media… thanks Ruth, you made it clear and easy for me to make it happen." ~Sarah, KitchenTitbits