AUDIT: Tips to improve your Etsy shop
- 3 x best-fix recommendations with EVERY audit, including action steps
- Ideal for sellers of either physical products or digital products
- Simple-to-understand tips, from an Etsy selling expert
- Your shop set-up and branding, your listings, photos, descriptions, keywords and tags… I review it all, to give you input on what to do for the best!
Need tips on how to improve your small business visibility on Etsy, and to drive more online sales – but you're not sure where to start?
Would my expert opinion be a bad idea?
THIS is where my audit comes in. (I've been on Etsy too, for 11y+, so I know it like the back of my hand!)
This audit covers recommendations and tips for how you set up your shop and sell your products – whether they're physical or digital downloadables – in your Etsy store.
Maybe you'd benefit from changing your branding?
Perhaps it'd be worth switching up how you do your photos?
To use more powerful titles and tags… more words in your description… or less… different keywords… or maybe a different pricing and shipping structure? … … the list goes on.
… so many questions going around your head… now ANSWERED!
I focus on my top 3 recommendations that you can apply to your Etsy shop, straight away.
You receive a simple-to-follow report of exactly what to do (and where to start making those changes!)
What to do:
1. BOOK YOUR AUDIT - It's the easy bit, just choose the button above, and make your secure payment.
2. SEND YOUR ETSY DETAILS – Click the 'reply' link in your payment confirmation to email me your Etsy shop URL; I don't need to know your password or any Shop Manager info, I'll only be looking at the 'front' of your shop and your published listings.
Also, answer the quick questions at the same time about your ideal customer and aim as an Etsy seller. This helps me truly personalise the action steps & tips I'll be giving you, to help you achieve those goals for your business. By the quickest route & with least work!
3. THAT'S IT – Get set to receive my recommendation report by email, within 3 business days. And start applying the action steps to make the progress you're looking for.
Every small business and its owner is different, but one thing is constant: No one is born a small business pro.
Very often, we don't know what it is that we don't know!
A fresh pair of eyes will shine a light on where you can start.